As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company (and sometimes across countries) to create valuable content to educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features, and so on.
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs.
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards.
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
- Include and optimize all content for SEO.
- Contribute to the localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions.
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence.
- 2 years of working as a content marketer.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy-to understand even for non-technical people.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables.
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high quality output in a short span of time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Oversee content development for social media to ensure it is optimized for the platform.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, etc).
- Create Ideas and execute the social media content calendar for the organisation.