The Job Role and Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of a Customer Service Executive would be:
- As a Customer Service Executive (CSE), you will be responsible to communicate with consumers – answering and assisting all customers with their queries as well as.
- The candidate should be able to understand the client’s complaints and work upon resolving them.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
Competencies and Skills Required
- Must have minimum 1 year of experience.
- Should well-versed in MS Office.
- Familiar with Internet and E-mails.
- Excellent English verbal skills required.
Language: English (Required)