We are looking to hire PPC (Pay per click) Manager to increase the Marketing endeavors. Applicant will be responsible for strategising developing, implementing and managing PPC campaigns. Applicant must be competent in his work and should deliver the results as per the deadlines, He/She should be able to articulate on any kind of industry & products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage & optimize Google Ads campaigns to generate more leads & reduce lead cost.
- Should be able to manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing to maximize ROI, drive traffic and customers.
- Strategize and managing Social Media Ads Campaign
- Create Native ads campaign in platform like Taboola etc.
- Will be responsible to generate week by week and month to month reporting for all major metrics, revenue tracking, goals tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Find new opportunities to drive traffic & sales.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various reporting tools.
- 1+ Year experience in PPC (SEM and Google ads)
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of quora and LinkedIn ad.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Ads and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certification would be a PLUS.
- Knowledge or Practical involvement with other Digital Marketing areas like SMO, SEO etc.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.