We are looking for an SEO (Search Engine Optimizer) expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Responsibilities and Duties
Execute tests, collect & analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
• On-Page optimization to manage canonicalization, image optimization, Title & Meta tags optimization, anchor text optimization, content optimization, internal link optimization, creation of XML & robot.txt, google search console setup, google analytics setup.
• Off-page optimization to manage link building, web 2.0 profile creation, content sharing.
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum 6 Month experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
• Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, google webmaster).
• Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google keyword, Ahrefs, Keywordtool.io).