We are looking for a skilled Web Developer for the coding, design and layout of a website according to a company’s specifications and requirements. Once a website has been created, Web Developer will be responsible for maintaining and updating our websites to ensure that new website applications meet our company’s requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Website designing, building, or maintaining
- Expanding/enhancing the website once built.
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Conferring with teams to develop and deploy their content.
- Correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Responsive website design
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ Years Work Experience.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Proven experience as WordPress Developer or similar role.
- Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience
- Should be computer savvy and have strong communication skills.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of E-commerce.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.